Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MariahCarey, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariahCarey

MariahCarey New Member

My therapist left a month ago. I tryed to contact her, but when i called her office, they told me she quit and went to New York.She was the only one i could talk to, and i dont even wanna go to therapy anymore. Im 16 and i like older women, and ive been trying to find one. I was in the mental hospital because i cut because i cant have a woman. Anyways, i know i shouldnt have but i messaged her on facebook, and she didnt respond..but she didnt block me either. i dont know what to do. Ive cut many times before. recently ive been getting in trouble, and a few days ago i went to jail for the first time. i was in there for 7 hours. i really miss her alot. i dont feel i can live anymore..but i havnt killed myself yet because i for sure wouldnt see her again. I bisexual and i believe im gong to hell because of that. i just want her to come back. I think something bad happned because she just all of a sudden moved to New york..She used to live in lasvegas...where i live now. One day i was crying and i went crazy but i didnt end my life. i feel like any time soon im going to do something stupid. ANy TIme SOOn. I just wanna see her again. I dont knw what to do anymore. i dont wanna go to therapy i dont even know why im on this site. considering i dont think noone can help with that.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi MC and welcome...I know what it is to be so attached to a therapist and have him/her leave...happened to me 2 years ago, and at my old age, it still took me a while to get through it...it is awful that she did not take the time for you two to seperate in a more healthy manner, but people do strange things when they have to go...it is crazy making to try to figure out who you are at your age, and add to it issues of sexuality and sexual preference, and it can rattle anyone...I am so glad you are here with us...please keep posting and know there are other people here who are struggling with issues similar to what you are have written...welcome again
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hu hun oh i too know how hard it is hun to have someone you care about just up and leave I wish also she would have taken time to help you seperate in a healthy way. You can talk to me anytime okay hun and i will listen I know i am not a professional someone you really should try to find okay but i will listen and care hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.