Lonelyness, when will it ever end?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jacob1973, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I must say that I am wondering when my lonelyness will ever end. I now have to move again, several states away, and it SUCKS. I feel so lonely! I cant say how much I hurt, because it would be an understatement! I am physically and emotionally drained on the thought of even trying to keep on living. My birth day is in first week of may, and I will hit 37. Just another year of misery ahead! I am financially still hurting too, othewise I would have left my job that I so badly hate. How can you get a decent job with 10% or more unemployment rates, and with no BA degree?!!

I feel trapped. I feel lonely! I feel that its time to end my life, but I just havent been able to bring myself to that point of doing it. I am scared of the methods, but would care less if I lived or died. Trapped between living and dying, and yet not living either. I am just surviving day by day, like im strapped to a rocket with no way of getting off of it!

I go to bed crying, and I wake up crying and wondering how much of a F'd up life I have!

God what a looser I am!
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't feel like the lone ranger..My life sucks big time.. I'm in therapy and most of the time she does all the talking..I just sit there with a blank expression on my face because I have no clue what she just said to me..I only have two friends outside of the forum and they both live thousands of miles away..So I don't have any social contact with anyone..I lay here day in day out just staring at this screen or staring at the ceiling..Who knows this change might bring some happiness in your life..I wish you the best..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not a looser you are a survivor a fighter. I hope your new move brings you friends and more happiness.:hugtackles:
  4. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

i moved around quite a bit growing up. i always told myself that going to a new place is a chance to reinvent yourself because no one knows you yet. i understanding having to hang in with a job you hate. and the unemployment rates are the only thing that keep me from quitting mine. and you are not a loser! keep talking...just wait and see what this new place has to offer just try to be positive about it (which i know is sometimes hard to do). hope things work out for the best for you.
  5. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

No, you're not a loser, thanks for being so opem, change the age to 44 and I would have written exactly the same thing. No real tips to give, like to see if others have anything to add, it'll really help me too.:smile:
  6. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

It hurts every night, all I can do is cry about this! Not sure how much longer I will be on this darn earth, but I just dont really care anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.