Loner seeking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m sadlife 17 this year i live with my mum and i losted my dad not long ago.

i have no friends in real life
everyday i m in school alone
the feeling inside is unbearable
i tryed to make friends but i wasnt welcome due to my looks and financial status so i always get bullied and ignore like a invisible air most of the time

life isnt fair but what did i do to deserve this punishment staying alive is very painful

friends from all over the world are welcome & i m not so good with words after what has happened to me

Last edited by a moderator:

doityourself

Hi there, you can always chat me up.

Im sorry that your going through this, kids can be so damn cruel these days. I also shopped at thrift stores growing up, it was so embarrassing to walk into school on the first day when everyone was all dressed up in thier new stuff and I had used.

Now I think back and look, where are those people now(some are not very good off), and why did I let them have so much influence over my thoughts and how I lived my life.

I hope that it doesnt take you as long as me to figure out that nothing in this world matters as much as how you think or look at yourself.

Hugs, welcome to SF.

hi
i know the way people treat you can make you feel so worthless i have been treated badly all my life and im also a loner with no friends in the real world and it can be painfully lonely being alone all the time.feel free to contact me or anyone else on the forum we will do out best to help you

:welcome: unknown exactly ehat loneliness is, it's what I carry every day.. I'm glad you've joined. Feel free to pm whenever you want to talk.
Welcome to sf again!.. You'll find a lot of love here, I know I did. :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello Sad Life, and welcome to the forums. :) We seem to have a few things in common. I'm new here too. I'm also 17, and I also have no friends, due to my social anxiety. I recently finished school, but it was complete hell for me, and I was bullied almost every day, since day one. I have to admit that I had almost given up on my chances of ever having any friends who don't treat me like shit, but the people on this forum do seem much kinder and understanding than most, so I think I am willing to give it another chance. Feel free to PM me. :)

i feel so useless when i cant even do my maths properly my teacher couldnt even borther help me

i guess i m better off dead if i cant get a diploma in my country
no cert = no chance of survival in my country
which is as small as sand
yet so advances

and not to mention tons of foreigner snatching job which our govt dont really care

Okay, I'd just like to point out a couple of things.

Just because your teacher wasn't any good at helping you, doesn't mean you're no good at maths, and even if someone is no good at maths, that certainly does not make them useless. Just because you're struggling with maths does not mean that you will not get a diploma, and even people who do not have a diploma, or even any qualifications at all are certainly not useless or "better off dead". And not having a diploma definitely does not mean that you have no chance of survival.

Do your parents or other relatives put pressure on you to overachieve in school? A part of my reasons for being depressed is the pressure my dad always puts on me to achieve academically. I'm just wondering if that's maybe what's contributing to you feeling worthless and like a failure. :/ It really doesn't help to be told you're not good enough at something if you're already feeling crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00