long distance love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 25, 2009.

1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

iv fallen in love with someone who lives overseas.....*sigh*...i think he feels the same way.

i guess i just felt like sharing
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

It's happened to me before also. It's difficult but not impossible! Stay hopeful Kirsty! :)
  3. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Would you like to explain how that came to be?
  4. Fdt

Fdt Well-Known Member

I too developed feelings for someone who lived in a different country, thankfully due to their circumstances it was never possible for us to be together, which I think of fortunate in the long run because of all the complications that come with having a long distance relationship.

But if you guys think it can work, you should try it, even if it just means seeing each other not very often, it will make every moment you spend with each other feel all the mroe special.
  5. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

i like these.

its just nice to want and be wanted.

good luck with it.

if youre honest and compassionate, itll have a happy ending.
  6. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

I'm glad for you. Hope it works out well, long distance relationships can be hard.
  7. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

...a bad topic for me. It was one way for me. I fell for him but I was too chicken shit to let him know. I doubt he felt the same way at all.. He lives far away and he has a girlfriend anyway. I feel I've moved on for the most part as I've cut off contact completely, but when I think about it all, I still feel sour.