long distance relationship - yes or no?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 25, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

yep, no explanations necessary, just say yes or no to it so we can see overall opinion of ppl bout long distance

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Nope, not no more did have one tho we talked everyday and sent E-mails to each other everyday, we were love struck :p x
    I miss him still sometimes, I broke his heart but it felt so good because he jus wernt worth it :D x
    I would give it another go so yes x

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  3. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

It's probably better than having no relationships at all.

4. victor

victor Account Closed

i quess that means yes, u'd take a chance?

5. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd go for it.

6. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

In my opinion, you really have to be a knowledgeable person in order to make this work. You have to truly get to know the person, and try your very best to understand them, and not necessarily see through rose coloured glasses. If you truly want to make it work, I think it is possible. I believe in the end, true love will conquer all, and I strive for that. I guess I am just a hopeless romantic, and would do anything for the one I love. So, for that reason, I say yes to long distance relationships, if you are strong enough to handle it.

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It isn't so black and white that a yes or no answer could be given. In my opinion.

8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yes.. in one now.

9. victor

victor Account Closed

what i mean is would u go 4 it or no?

10. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It depends...

Basically, i am a hopeless romantic and if i loved them, then yes.

But as i said, it's not so black and white.

11. victor

victor Account Closed

means yes lol it is quite simple tbh. some ppl will runaway only hearing the words 'long distance relationship'. some wont

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*agrees*

13. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Commitment.
    You both need to be really committed to make a relationship of such work?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
  14. victor

victor Account Closed

uh? what dya mean?:)

15. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Yeah, but under the right circumstances. How old is everyone? How far are they from each other? Are one/both of them financially supported, can afford traveling the distance?

Personalities have to be kind of on the same page. Both people gotta make what they expect of the relationship clear, and even then they people have to be patient, trustworthy, and willing to work around the whole distance thing.

I think it's definitely doable, but both people gotta be dedicated to it and put forth buckets of effort to make things work.

16. victor

victor Account Closed

Jesus, guys i just wanted i simple yes or no, would YOU go 4 it or not? :D:D:D

17. victor

victor Account Closed

no no no, see the post above:D

18. Will

Will Staff Alumni

:wink:

19. victor

victor Account Closed

so.. yes or no?:D i mean, u personally, would u take a chance under the circumstances u r in now? let say u meet the girl of ur dreams tomorrow n shes flying away for 6 months to fuckin russia or afganistan - would u go 4 it?

20. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Dude, my ex lived in London and I'm in the middle of the USA. Tickets were $900-$1000 on good days, and all that jazz. Would I do it again?

For the right girl, yes.

But I'd think twice...well, three times. Haha, okay, maybe four. :eek:hmy:

If they were at least in the same damn COUNTRY it'd make things alot easier. If they were an hour or two away, sure, long as they seemed honest and trustworthy :wink: