Long Night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sibbo, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sibbo

Sibbo New Member

I'ma 34 yr old male, good looking, funny intelligent with a large circle of friends, but tonight I've got my prescribed drugs in my hand and I so want to take them.

I should really have had the prefect life..good background, great parents, good at football, but with bad decision after bad decision I find myself just wanting to end it all. I've got a 10 month old daughter but my ex has run off with her. I lost my job a couple of months ago and the thought of starting my life afresh seems so daunting and not a track I wish to take.

I'm starring at my tablets now and sobbing.

Please talk to me

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you please throw the pills out okay quit staring at them Your ex had no right taking your daughter from you. You can go to courts and get visitation rights
    I can tell you she will need her dad so much No person is worth taking you life over okay You want to see your daughter grow and you will Just go fight for her. I think you should call your doctor though and talk about getting on some meds for depression maybe some therapy. Don't give up yet okay I am here if you want to pm me hugs

3. Hi, welcome to the forum.. :hug: I have replied to your other post..

Throw away your tablets and go to court and fight for the custody of your daughter.. Suicide is not the solution to your troubles..

4. Sibbo

Sibbo New Member

The pills are away.

Thank you so much for caring..it means alot.

I've been writing my farewell letters to my family and friends and started writing a peom about how i feel,

The nights are the worst
    The days are a blurr
    I dont want this life
    All twisted with spite
    I just want to be happy
    Or do I really??

I cant talk without crying
    And i cant stop lying
    Everythings fine
    Everyones kind
    But all I can think about
    Is wanting to die

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm I am not sure what I can say. If you take those tablets you will likely never get the chance to be a part of your child's life. If you survive, the courts won't let you see your child. If you die you will not see your child.

If your child means so much to you. Then you need to keep away from those tablets in your hand.

6. objectsinmirrors

objectsinmirrors Well-Known Member

Hi sibbo,

I'm so glad you got the pills away. life can be so incredibly painful, and indeed it sounds like you've got a lot of stressors. remember that things can get better with being able to legally see your duaghter, and finding a new job. you're not alone.

megan

7. Sibbo

Sibbo New Member

Thank you everyone for your words and help.

Its 5.46am here and i've just been for a run. Ive listened to your advice and have taken great heart from it. I think I just needed someone to listen. Like i said previously I have a large circle of friends who would be shocked to find how i feel, if only I could tell them.

It isnt their fault, far from it, its mine and my own self vanity that stops me from telling them. As far as they are concerned I'm my usual happy self. It's been such a relief to open up, I feel I could just keep on typing and typing, but that would probably bore you all too much :)

Sibbo

8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am glad we could help. Sometimes it helps more to keep typing and typing. That way everything gets out... otherwise it just builds up in your system.

Anywa I am glad you are feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.