long time no post

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval

ive been trying to figure myself out but i dont really come to any conclusion. i can relate to absolutely everything and anyone. its like i was everyone and everything but then again im no one and nothing. i have no idea who i am. i put on personalities like clothes and copy what i see.
but at the end of the day, i still dont know who or how i am. is depression just another personality i wear or am i that person?
i feel like im in a movie and play diffrent charackters. im on a stage 24/7
but stripped down theres absolutely nothing left. im acting for myself
ive always been this way so i really dont know how i am.kind of contradicting actually lol maybe i just am a cameleon. is it possible not to develope a personality?

Last edited by a moderator:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
even if you were nothing but a zombie ( sorry 1izombie, except you lol) you are still somebody. and to be a somebody or even a nobody it means you exist and thus you have a personality. we dont have to like it or even understand our personalities, but we all have one. keep posting and maybe with some help you'll be able to see yours a little more clearly :arms:

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I still don't know who i am but with therapy i am trying to find that out Just be whatever you feel like being on any given day okay no rules just be who you feel like being on that day hugs

oval

thanks you two :smile:
when i look through my earlier posts its really strange to think that i wrote them. im always suprised when i think of how i acted and the way i thought like a week ago. i will probably look at this post in a while and think, man who is this person lol
i sometimes wonder how can i have any friends being 10 people at once. i also have completely conflictive opinions and values. nothing is ever the same throughout a week or even a day. and im thinking maybe none of these charackter traits, opinions and values are mine and just something i "wear"
thanks for the replies :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00