Long Time No See, Long Time Pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I have been a member of this site since it was known as "Suicide Forum", and I am at that stage again of attempting suicide, but with a very different method. Before I describe anything else, I have been kicked out of a community college and a Japanese class I was taking for having an outburst crying, saying statements I shouldn't have said, but with that said, I no longer have anything to live for. And the decision making took a week, and in that week, I started to go on three hour hikes, and lost a lot of weight. I used to be 155, and now I'm 147 at 5 8, but I just want to get slimmer and slimmer until I die out. That is how I am thinking about killing myself. Since I cannot drink alcohol because of my medication, I just hike, but apparently that doesn't make me that much happier, so I just want to become anorexic and die like that.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Must of been the Harvest moon! I haven't been around in ages either. So, being a long time member...you know exactly what to do. And you're doing it perfectly. Keep posting, sharing and letting others offer you help, friendship and a much needed shoulder to lean on.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are so low hun Have you talked to someone reached out for help in real life. You will not disappear hun by becoming anorexic you will only cause yourself more physical pain Talking here helps talking to a real voice helps even more please reach out for support for you ok it is there hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.