Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Mar 7, 2011.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Longroad,are you okay?:unsure:
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Depends on what the definition of 'ok' is, :laugh:.

Shits getting annoying at school, teachings wanting crap that I don't give them. Apparently my english teacher is gonna ring home about my work ethic or something(I've been absent for quiet a few classes :tongue:). I don't really give a shit to be honest, I'm in a place I don't want to be.

Life would be so basic if I could just get some easy boring job with no people around. But nooooo, I have to go to fucking school. With a bunch of retards :dry:.

Of course, my parents would be like "then what the fuck are you going to do???"(they would probly say exactly that too lol) if I said I wanted to leave school. But they want me to do this certain degree because it suits me and it's 'easy money'. Heh, well if it's so fucking easy, you do it bitch.

I've never had a clue as to what I wanted to do as a career(well apparently I did when I was younger, but I have little memory of it). This could be because of the fact that I'm unlikely to live past 18, so I don't see the point of doing/striving for anything(not that I have anything to strive for lol....).

I'm kinda like lulling around, just waiting until I can do it. But by the end of this term(halfway through April), the shit might hit the fan. Most of my teachers will probly want an interview to discuss 'how I'm going'(mid-semester interviews, you don't get any results until June :mellow:).
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Don't do "it".You have a good critical mind in you.Listen kiddo :) ,when I was a kiddo,the same age as you I was completely mindless,but you,you're doing the thinking thing.Don't stop on the journey,not now. :)

You are important.Stick around to help sort out the mess my generation,the old farts have made of the world.Please. :)

Fix this fartworld for the better.