Lonliness

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, May 26, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Is it only me that thinks this is the single most worst form of suffering?

I think this is the single biggest thing that leads people to suicide personally.

So why do people on a suicide forum of all places continue to rub peoples faces in it. Im not talking about 1 oe 2 people here, off the top of my head i can name at least 30 people who make you feel lonely as hell.

I have no friends in real life thats why it hurts so much when people tend to rub my face in how great a time their having with all their friends. I dunno maybe its just me and sour grapes.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi Wayne,

Lonliness is a very agonizing feeling, i agree.

Can you give an example of how people are rubbing your face in it? Not that i am doubting you. Just curious.

3. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I would rather be alone. I'm an introvert.

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

People constantly telling me theyre on skype having a great time knowing full well i have it and not even bothering to tell me theyre online.

People telling me how hungover they are when ive been asking for someone to goto the pub with cause im tired of drinking on my own.

The best one though in recent times is when my entire family was saying on Facebook how great a christmas they had knowing full well i spent it on my own because they didnt bother to invite me, or as they put it had no room for me to stay

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Aww Wayne, i'm sorry that's happened to you.

If i wasn't across the other side of the world i'd catch up with you for a drink! I'm not just saying that either - I've already met one person from this forum :)

I hope you can find someone really soon who is good for you.

6. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

:) Wayne. I love you okie? :)

I'll try as hard as I can to be as close as I can to you..hell if I had good shoes I'd walk over there ;)

But for now, I just need to graduate...money..and a plane ticket.
    Love you sweetie.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I know what you're saying Wayne and I know how it hurts...:i'm sorry: :hug:

8. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Loneliness is a bitch. Although I am rather introverted so most days I'm ok but I have the distinct feeling it's going to catch up with me eventually.

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Yes being lonely is a bitch... granted these days I am not sure if I really am lonely... I know I want someone to love.. a female... but for what.

If I was you I would block all your family on facebook and stop looking a their pages. If they suck so much that they do not want to invite you they are not worth your time.

Hang in there.

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy