Lonliness

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive noticed a very disturbing pattern on here, or it might just be me with sour grapes, i dont know.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that as soon as there are more than 3 people in the chat everyone tends to leave the forum and disappear in their?

I dont know if its because im on FAO but it feels like ive been deserted :(

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Deserted by whom? Your friends don't go into chat often at all. Maybe they just go offline.

3. Kaos General

who knows

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. When there's a crowd in chat, the forum seems a lot less active.

5. Kaos General

It was just the fact there was about 16 in there and i was left on the forum talking to myself :(

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I've been talking to myself on the forum all day

7. Kaos General

Its kinda devious of people i think. Its like hardly anyone cares about people who are either banned from there or just cant be arsed to go in there.

Maybe im wrong i dont know, it just doesnt seem right when its a support forum and as like in real life it feels like segregation, us and them

8. WildCherry

I would guess that most people don't do it deliberately, that maybe they forget that there are some of us who can't use chat. But on several support sites I've been on, chat tends to be the more popular feature.

9. Kaos General

Yeah i guess

10. WildCherry

I know loneliness sucks though, when you have to deal with it IRL and then on a website...

11. Kaos General

Its just that ive noticed that the people who go into chat only post on other peoples threads who use chat reguarly as well.

I dont like being segregated