1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonliness

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Wastingecho, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

not sure where this post belongs

actually been improving a bit the last week or so then this afternoon i stood up and looked around my office and was crushed by an intense feeling of lonliness

don't really recognize many people at work any more, realized i probably never will - commute is too far - was too far when it was only to NYC, but jersey is worse

and now that my daughters are back at school...

it feels like i live with a somewhat inconsiderate roommate rather than a wife

i think i would be completely alone if the cats didn't park themselves on my chest for a few minutes at night

it was so intense my knees buckled and i wanted to cry

doesn't feel like it will ever change

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Wow I could have wrote that post myself, I to am married with Children and I find it so lonely at times, hard to keep conversations going or really to be interested in trying to have a conversation.

What do you do for yourself, do you ever get to go out, maybe a night out with the wife will spark things up a little, try a date that you took her on when you first got together.

Hope tomorrow is better than today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.