Look, Im just going to ask for a favor. Can someone please talk with me for a bit.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by greyroses, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

I am really messed up right now. I stopped a long time ago and now suddenyl I did it again and my brain is escalating EVERYTHING and I cant cry because next door can hear me and Im glitching out enough that even i am a bit freaked at what is happening and i dont know who the hell I am supposed to go to with friends or famil

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Look, Im just going to ask for a favor. Can someone please talk with me for a bit

You call family ok they will help you your friends may not have the skills to help you call a crisis line talk to someone with experience ok they will help you find supports you need

3. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Re: Look, Im just going to ask for a favor. Can someone please talk with me for a bit

You can PM me if you just want someone to talk to.. But TE is right, you should probably try calling crisis.

4. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

You can PM me if you like :) although this is probably a bit late of a reply ill say it anyway.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry i didn't see this thread sooner. how are you doing now?

6. Robodoc

Robodoc Member

If you wish, you are more then welcome to PM me also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.