Look, people, You've g0t me wrong

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Zola, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zola

Zola Antiquities Friend

You've got me miixed up in your agist evaluations. So i'm older? So what; Aren'''t your symmpathies stretchable enout to take in elderly folks as well or is your teenage and early twenty folk??? suffering enough for you?

Take Care

Zzola

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We care about everyone doesn't matter what age you are There are alot of us older here that need support as well. ihope you can keep posting for support okay take care

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

zola :hug:

i care. whatever age you are. i care :cheekkiss:

4. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

:eek:ld:

jk :)

I for one don't care how old anyone is. What difference does it make on a forum?

Sorry you're upset, hope it gets sorted out :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People need support no matter what age they are.

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Zola it can be so frustrating trying to relate your struggles to those that are younger. But pain doesnt discriminate by age. What you are struggling with is important. Everyone's pain here is. If things are getting a little hairy for you in the main forum go and post in antiquities. Most of us "get" it there. We understand a bit better because we too have walked a little further down life's path. Please dont think people dont care. We do young and old alike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.