lookin forward to this! *Trigger*

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as i get a gun im gonna put it <Mod Edit: Abacus21-triggering> dont care where im at or who is watching me.. ive been looking forward to this sence i was a kid & i just turned 19, i just need to find somebody with a gun big enough to kill me first shot and hopefully i wont be telling u guys about a suicide survivor story. <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - inappropriate>

Last edited by a moderator:

Stylez

how is one to respond to this to affect this man. Do you idol tupac? you dont want to commit suicide but rather just to "Stop living"? with the mod edits im not positive of what your trying to acheive here but i can tell you now its pointless to even think about this. Its the wrong attitude to have bro. just live to see 20 then talk about this again and see how you feel.

as soon as i get a gun im gonna put it <Mod Edit: Abacus21-triggering> dont care where im at or who is watching me.. ive been looking forward to this sence i was a kid & i just turned 19, i just need to find somebody with a gun big enough to kill me first shot and hopefully i wont be telling u guys about a suicide survivor story. <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - inappropriate>
I am looking too. Do you know what is the best gun? I am looking for a good gun that grants a kill. And if possible cheap. I am going to kill myself within 4 months.

K

kadashis blood

death is..scarry. it is. ive been through multiple atempts myself..and i never can truly do it. i guse i fear myself alot...but death is...it.

all a gun does is make it easier for you. <Mod edit: Luliby - triggering> if you have to die by a gun, then are you truly in pain, or are you jsut looking for the easiest way out? (sorry if this is regarded as a triger, but i felt it needed to be said. if it mus tbe edited, then by all means, do so.)

death is it. as far as we can say, it is the ending of the life we live here. adn i dont knwo why you feal this way. maybe youve been hurt in your life ove rand over again, and that day after day you cant see naythign bu the pain of people hating you. or perhasp your not what you want to be, and cant deal with it anymore, want a clean start, or any other reason. it must be tough. i kwo it ids for me, waking up every day and finding that you want to die, that the pain never goes away and that it feals liek it wil never end. o rtha tit has never ended.

...im askign you not to do this. i coudl say thereapy is needed (which i find helps me) or i could say people love you, or i could say anythign comforting. but comfort doesnt get rid of the pain and the overwhelming feeling you may have. it only helps, but it doesnt fully heal. as i said, i dont knwo what happended to you. but please...just hang on for now. your 19. you have, if your not kille dor kill yourself (or if deseas dosnt do it) about another 60 years left of life. 60 years to change, to experince, to try and live. its tough, adn it feals hopeless...but its time, adn that time can do wonders for people.

all i ask...is please...dont take the easy way out. dont just abondon life. try to liv eit without focusing on the pain. perhaps things may change. i cant say because i dont know you...but...

as somone who as failed at killing myself...i know that even when i want to stop living...i must go on. because then i can be someone who isnt a slave to my fear and my depresion and hate.

perhaps...you shoudl give it a try.

Last edited:

AndyJP

Ask yourself this: If you could make your life better, would it be worth living? The past is in the past, but the future is affected by what you do right now. You must have came here looking for help, if you were so sure that you wanted to end your life and that its the right decision then you would not have bothered coming here. Give us more information and we might be able to help. Everyone in this forum is in pain often, we're all warriors here, fighting for a happier life.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I didn't get to read your first post since its been edited out. So you want to go on a rampage, killing all of the people you hate and then killing yourself? I can say that I've though about it a lot recently, don't think I'll ever have the guts to do it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00