looking at suicide with feasibility

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by nightfallagain, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

Faith is a powerful force, sometimes even more powerful than facts. Putting emotions into words can be hard and I know what I need to do to rid myself of them and the powerful thoughts that seem to be forcing me into a downward spiral without any control. I have lost my footing and no longer have anything to hold onto. There is really no need anymore. The course I have chosen may seem difficult, but I know it is the sensible option. Others may not agree, but they will see in time. Just as I have had to endure sacrifices forced upon me, that I did not willingly take, speaking my mind has given me a lot of trouble. They are no longer reliable or trustworthy of their word, the facts will come to the surface sooner or later, and I should have never allowed them to convince me to share or explain my feelings. I have thought about it and there are still thing I cannot change to make life run more smoothly. My heart may not be in what I have to do, but if I stay focused and then make the effort, I will see it to the end. I am not going to use other commitments anymore as an excuse to avoid what I know what must be done.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu hold on here then ok until you find your footing again you stay here where it is safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.