looking at these drugs, i need support tonight.could tw.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by rubyshelly, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

all night i be look at <Mod Edit:Methods> tonight.
    keep getting vasovagall attacks ather haveing flashbk. i dont want to live no more.
    im sick of trying to get thr the day,when i dont,cuz i just cut sometime,which is just ugh.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I understand that you are in distress but I have had to edit your post as it contained suicide methods, which are forbidden. Please throw them out and get help NOW. Of course we are always here for you, we aren't a substitute for professional help and I would strongly advise getting professional help now. We care about you hun, too much to let you do this :hug:
  3. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

Sorry was not thinking. Just feel very bD.
  4. Petal

I understand Ruby :hug: Has something in particular triggered this?
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ruby,

Please THROW OUT the drugs as you DO NOT need them. We can get you through this. Look at the replies of support you are getting. We care about you and deserve the support. You are IMPORTANT to us.

Take care as ever.
  6. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im so not copeing.i was abuse so manytime in my childhood,and these mens used things.which i could not write,as it just so bad,and my doing. i really wanting to take my life last night,but i just drink still i fell alseep.im not strong to do this much more.everything hurt like hell.i feel like im bleeding and it wont stop. i want to just be gone.
  7. rubyshelly

rubyshelly Member

im feeling so low still. i just cant get them out of my head,or night mares.i just want to be gone,i want to be able to live,but i cant.i want them to feel my pain,but cant.im tried of all this.
  8. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

*gives you a hug*
    It will be better, that's for sure. Maybe not today, but someday in the future it will. Maybe go for a walk, talk to someone. Neighbours, friends or so. Usually everyone wants to talk about anything. It doesn't have to be about problems, anything will do. Just get your head free of these thoughts for a while :)
  9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Call a crisis hotline to talk for now until you feel safe
  10. Petal

Hi hun, I'm not a professional, but as a peer I will say it sounds like you're suffering from PTSD. It can be treated, do not lose hope. Talk here all you want,we will listen :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.