looking for a little help holding it together

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gp22, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gp22

gp22 Member

Turning into a bad day. No specific cause, it's just the way I feel. Hovering somewhere between here and crisis mode. Coping ability is shot to hell, been battling for a couple of weeks now. Tried to explain to dr. & counselor as "I don't care." Pretty sure they didn't get it. I don't care. Period. People around me are driving me nuts.

Picked a new "HELP" card off one of the boards at school. Wore my other one out. Used it twice, otherwise it's always in my pocket. Behind in my major classes. Would like to say I'm angry. Can't. About the only emotion I can muster is despair. that's an easy one. Haven't got the energy for the rest.

Stupid question: why do they prescribe meds that warn "may cause suicidal thoughts/feelings"....to somebody who ALREADY HAS suicidal thoughts and feelings? Just one of those things I think about. Sarcasm in cased you missed it.:blue:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

"Stupid question: why do they prescribe meds that warn "may cause suicidal thoughts/feelings"....to somebody who ALREADY HAS suicidal thoughts and feelings?"

I'm not even being sarcastic when I say that I've honestly wondered the same thing.

:hug: Sorry you're having a bad day. I'm around if you want to talk or vent.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Probably because the benefits outweigh the risk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.