Looking for ghost writer

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Tecky, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

Long before I arrived at this forum, I already made up my mind to take the easy way out of Singapore: Death. But do not let this concern you, this thread is an advertisement for a ghost writer.

I am sure most of you know what it means. No, I do not require a writer to knock up some scary tales, I just want him (or her?) to help me sort out my thoughts and write the story of my life.

I have done lots; lots more than anyone I know in Singapore. I have served in the Singapore army, traveled to USA where I had all sorts of adventure with hippies, the new age movement and NRA members, worked in UK, and fell out of love several times in both USA and UK. So this should be an interesting project for any writer.

Unfortunately, at this point in time, I can't afford a professional fee. But I have collected a fair number of books during my lifetime, so we could always arrange for payment in books? Let me do some research at the post office first. It might be that a small token sum in cash would be cheaper than sending a parcel of heavy books across the ocean.

Well, if anyone's interested enough to be my ghost writer, please reply to this thread or PM me. We can discuss details via emails or something.

Teck

2. Tecky

Tecky Well-Known Member

Are there no writers in here willing to take up the case?

After looking through replies from the postings I made in other forums, I realised there might just be a little misunderstanding.

First of all, I do not intend for my story to be a commercial success. This is intended only for close friends and family members after I leave this world.

Secondly, this story need not be published in hard copy. If it is possible to get some publisher to do a few copies, that would be great, but I will be equally happy with an online blog.

So no pressure!

Teck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.