Looking for like me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brokengirl123, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

I know there are a lot of good people on here coping with many different things and different kinds of depression who are helping themselves and each other and I think that is the most wonderful thing. I wish you all well.

However I am back here because well there are not many people in the world like me now and those that do exist always end up insane or commit suicide.

I'm just looking for someone who is in a similar position to me that is suicidal with intent. I have tried to kill myself a lot of times now (OD..can I say that, sorry if not) and surprise surprise it never worked every time and has left me worse than before. Well, they do warn you for a reason.

Please anyone reading this, contact me privately if you relate.

P.s I know there are many beautiful souls here who want to talk and help and bless you all but I really am okay and this is the best thing for me as it is nothing short of torture now, if I were an animal I would be put down. So it is okay I don't need help that way anymore and I don;t want to waste peoples time. But thanks for being here and for this site. x

Also wasn't too sure where to put this, please do move it if I'm wrong. Thanks.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun no one will encourage you hun to harm yourself but we will be here for you to talk to to relate to we are all suffering hun and understand Please just stay here ok where there is kindness and compassion for you hun Together it is easier to hold on hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.