Looking for People in the Same Boat to Talk to

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dash, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Dash

Dash New Member

Hi, I'm new here and I'm just wondering if anybody else here also feels like nothing ever happens in their lives, and also nothing good ever will happen?

SunShine1973 likes this.
  2. Burgundyrose

Burgundyrose Member

Hi Dash,

I don't feel like nothing ever happens in my life. But I definitely feel like nothing good will ever happen. And like nothing will ever be able to ease the pain and the suffering I'm going through.

3. Burgundyrose

Burgundyrose Member

@Dash I seem to have hit post too soon >.< Anyways, as I was saying, I feel you. You're not alone. Sending hugs & I hope life gets a little easier for you

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum and to the SF family. You are among people who care for anyone hurting and understand your feelings. Life is important and also includes YOU. Tell us your story when you are ready and feel free to speak to others in the chat room. You will feel some relief knowing there are others in the world who also feel the same.

Just thing there is someone in the world sitting and feeling your pain. Please keep posting as we care about YOU.

5. troubledmind

troubledmind Well-Known Member

Hi Dash, I can relate to you.. I just lie in my bed all day.. I have no motivation to do anything.. When I do manage to do something I get yelled at by both my sisters..So I just don't even try any more.. Hope things get better for you..

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi dash and welcome to sf, you will certainly find people you can relate to here, I am glad you joined. Please share more of your story with us when you are ready.

7. SunShine1973

SunShine1973 Active Member

Hi Dash yes I certainly feel that way I feel like my life is just a conveyor belt of the same thing over and over