looking for pro choice forum in the uk?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saturn, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturn

saturn New Member

hi,

i'm looking for some forums that respect an individual's right to decide to die due to illness. any help is most appreciated.

2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

this is a kinda pro choice place...

3. saturn

saturn New Member

are you sure? i don't want to offend anyone by asking some else in a similar position if they want company?

4. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

No, this is not a pro-choice forum. This forum is pro-life. Suicide pacts will not be tolerated here.

5. saturn

saturn New Member

understood. i will see if anyone has any suggestions on what sites i could go to.

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We don't give out links to other pro-choice sites here either.
    As has been said, this forum is pro-life, and we don't give out methods, etc, including links to other pro-choice sites.

7. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Sorry but links to sites that give suicide methods or offer to help you commit suicide aren't allowed here. I wont pretend to know what it's like to have an illness so bad that suicide is the only way out, but if you want to talk about your situation please do. There's likely to be people here who can relate

8. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I am here if you wish to talk or discuss illness and terminally ill. You are not alone on that boat hun.

granny

9. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

must be terrible for you saturn - i know that if a family member needed a kidney or blood transfusion, i'd b 1st in the Q for tests to see if i matched but thats just me but if it was cancer or something and there was nothing i could do, i'd want to make them laugh n smile for how ever long they had left, i wouldnt want them to commit suicide - but if its what they really wanted i'd prefer them to have our family round them all bein as one unit in support and it was what they really wanted - i wouldnt advise them to find a forum for a suicide pact - i think that isnt a dignified way to end your life and think if your really wantin to end your life before you became more i'll saturn and its what you really want, then i say tell your family, get there support - imo

10. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Pro-life what can i say.

well at times 99% of me wants to die i am here to ask for help all the shit i am feeling for the last few months my life has been total hell.
    some of it down to me and some of it down to others.

i will say this all the people on this site or great with there own proplems they still find time to help others one person on this site the lat 3 days has helped me stay alive im sure she knows who i mean.

i have had more help here then from any doctor when i am back on my own feet i hope i can help othes in return but till then i do need and thankfull for any help.

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm here if you wanna talk hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.