1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some friends

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by miathermopolis, Mar 7, 2018.

1. miathermopolis

miathermopolis New Member

Hey all,
    My name is mia. Im new here. just giving it a whirl.
    about me..hmmm. i am a artist, musician, poet, counselor, athlete.

I need some people that ain gonna dip out on me. Even if yall are over the internet, you might be the only support I have! so feel free to add/follow. However this thing works. look forward to meeting yall!

post with an interesting fact about you!~

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Heya, Mia
    I'm Matt. I like art and music and writing but master none of these. I dig hockey and the cold. I work in a mens maximum prison on nights and spend my down time here. I live in the States. Where are you?

Winter Blues, MagickLynx and gypsylee like this.
  3. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

upload_2018-3-7_17-2-46.jpeg
    I'm a twin with a boy. (is that interesting enough?)

4. sleeplessnights

sleeplessnights Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums... i am a collector... usually Supergirl or Star Wars items...

Winter Blues likes this.
  5. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Hey there, it looks like you've been back since you posted this. You still hanging around somewhere? How's it going?

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  6. frostheaved

frostheaved Earned Toady

I am learning how to play the ukulele. I use a pineapple uke. I'm not very good yet...

I've played piano in the past so I know how to read notes.

Welcome to SF, though I'm new too. Er.

7. Mremptyinside

Mremptyinside Well-Known Member

OMG ! sorry wait ^^ order:
    1. @frostheaved Tanaka-kun is one of my most beloved animes =3 thx for some good emotions seeing that pic
    2. hi @miathermopolis im a logic thinker and strategist who loves detail, plays chess and collects pictures. (even draw from time to time) Its nice to meet you =)

Winter Blues and frostheaved like this.
  8. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

Hi @miathermopolis and welcome :)

I have two Bearded Dragons (lizards) called Phoenix and Fang :cool:

Winter Blues and Mremptyinside like this.
  9. Anonymous25

Anonymous25 New Member

Hi Mia. Also new here. Also very much into music. I even sing, but unfortunately to ashamed to do something with my voice, other than getting vocal lessons.

Winter Blues likes this.
  10. Sevven

Sevven Well-Known Member

Haha Mia Thermopolis. Maybe if Julie Andrews was my grandma I wouldn't be sad.
    I started picking up road kill and making stuff like this. 20180326_143150.jpg I hope I can make a bunch and start to sell them. I also plan to sell tie dye on the road. I guess my other interesting fact is I live on the road in a school bus. I'm a "rubber tramp."

11. Heartwarmer

Heartwarmer Well-Known Member

I am freaskishly good at reenacting movie scenes. I've written some poems myself. I sing, play guitar, run, am going into mental health as a profession, and am in school right now.

Winter Blues likes this.
  12. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi @miathermopolis .. I’m from the UK .. currently in hospital posting from under the sheets with a dead torch! I love my dogs, running, motorbikes and this site. Welcome - hoping to see you around xx

13. Heartwarmer

Heartwarmer Well-Known Member

But I really love penpalling. Send a personal message my way if you'd like.