Looking for some friends

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by miathermopolis, Mar 7, 2018.

1. miathermopolis

miathermopolis New Member

Hey all,
    My name is mia. Im new here. just giving it a whirl.
    about me..hmmm. i am a artist, musician, poet, counselor, athlete.

I need some people that ain gonna dip out on me. Even if yall are over the internet, you might be the only support I have! so feel free to add/follow. However this thing works. look forward to meeting yall!

post with an interesting fact about you!~
  2. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

Heya, Mia
    I'm Matt. I like art and music and writing but master none of these. I dig hockey and the cold. I work in a mens maximum prison on nights and spend my down time here. I live in the States. Where are you?
  3. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

I'm a twin with a boy. (is that interesting enough?)
  4. sleeplessnights

sleeplessnights Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums... i am a collector... usually Supergirl or Star Wars items...
  5. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there, it looks like you've been back since you posted this. You still hanging around somewhere? How's it going?
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  6. frostheaved

frostheaved Member

I am learning how to play the ukulele. I use a pineapple uke. I'm not very good yet...

I've played piano in the past so I know how to read notes.

Welcome to SF, though I'm new too. Er.
  7. Mremptyinside

Mremptyinside Member

OMG ! sorry wait ^^ order:
    1. @frostheaved Tanaka-kun is one of my most beloved animes =3 thx for some good emotions seeing that pic
    2. hi @miathermopolis im a logic thinker and strategist who loves detail, plays chess and collects pictures. (even draw from time to time) Its nice to meet you =)