Looking for some painless suicide method!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Airy, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airy

Airy Member

I want to die, don't ask why.
    Just tell me some painless suicide methods!
    I have read a lot on this subject but still I can't find a good method.

I think I could tie myself....

2. fragmentedfictions

fragmentedfictions New Member

I know the feeling of wanting to die. Wanting to end all the feelings of grief, anger, resentment, even happiness. Heck, I wanted to die for feeling happy. And I know you don't want to hear this. I know you have heard it a million times. I have heard it a million times. But ending isn't the answer. I've held on to this one thing my English teacher told me in eleventh grade: things always get worse before getting better. I never believed him as things kept getting worse, but the sun does shine eventually. Please, think twice.

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Painless=/=successful suicide

trust me.You can't have both.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

This is a prolife forum Airy... If you want to talk about whats bothering you we will offer support and hope..

5. Airy

Airy Member

any pratical method?

6. Airy

Airy Member

I just feel so depressed!

7. Airy

Airy Member

Now it's my father's turn wacthing on me.......I hate that...
    they don't read English.
    That's why I love English.

8. Airy

Airy Member

don't have the courage to deal with the pain in life,
    yet lack the courage to take the pain of death.

9. Airy

Airy Member

no one here……
    but I don't mind talking alone.

10. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Airy, i'm sorry your feeling like this. Its unlikely anyone here will tell you as this is a prolife forum, however it is a great place for support. Why not share what brought you here.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
  11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Has anything happened to make you feel so bad?

What pain do you face in life?

12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You want change and you can achieve it. You believe you are alone? You are never alone. Try seeking a spiritual path and see where it will lead you in self discovery, and in purpose. Many people have done this very thing and are way better off than before they started. Blessings..

13. satsukisan

satsukisan Member

There is no painless way in this world. If you do find a way and it is painless will it be painless for the people who care who you leave behind! Your Dad may be watching because he cares and is worried. Like others have said talk .. you came here for a reason and deep down you knew no one would give you a painless answer here ! :donut:

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sorry Airy, suicide methods are not allowed on Suicide Forum, because this is a support forum for suicidal people, not a forum for suicide plans, methods etc. Why do you feel the need to die?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.