Looking for someone to "listen"

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alonenlonely, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonenlonely

Alonenlonely Active Member

Today I am feeling extremely lost and sad. I have noone in my life to listen to how I am feeling. The only person that I trusted to tell, threatened to call child protection services, my job and my mother. So I pretended that the feelings went away and that I am ok. It only made it worse to learn that the one person I trusted did that and now I have that to add to my list of things that depress me. I have a lot to say and noone to listen or care about how I feel.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am willing to listen. cannot promise help or solutions but glad to lend an ear if you want to vent. :hug:

3. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

aw hun you can pm me whenever you like

4. Alonenlonely

Thank you both...I had a nice chat with someone in a chat room for about an hour and I actually feel a tad better today....I am soooooooooo happy I found this place. Before this, I had nothing. It was becoming harder and harder to convince myself to make it one more day.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now :) This really is a good site for help and support. If you ever need to talk about anything, you can message me as well :)

6. Alonenlonely

witty sarcasm, thank you. It is good to know that I have someone I can talk to. I am a little able to function now but, I still have the same feelings deep within about worthlessness, sadness and loneliness but, I have long ago learned how to conceal it to the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.