1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for someone to "listen"

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alonenlonely, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonenlonely

Alonenlonely Active Member

Today I am feeling extremely lost and sad. I have noone in my life to listen to how I am feeling. The only person that I trusted to tell, threatened to call child protection services, my job and my mother. So I pretended that the feelings went away and that I am ok. It only made it worse to learn that the one person I trusted did that and now I have that to add to my list of things that depress me. I have a lot to say and noone to listen or care about how I feel.

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am willing to listen. cannot promise help or solutions but glad to lend an ear if you want to vent. :hug:

3. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

aw hun you can pm me whenever you like

4. Alonenlonely

Thank you both...I had a nice chat with someone in a chat room for about an hour and I actually feel a tad better today....I am soooooooooo happy I found this place. Before this, I had nothing. It was becoming harder and harder to convince myself to make it one more day.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better now :) This really is a good site for help and support. If you ever need to talk about anything, you can message me as well :)

6. Alonenlonely

witty sarcasm, thank you. It is good to know that I have someone I can talk to. I am a little able to function now but, I still have the same feelings deep within about worthlessness, sadness and loneliness but, I have long ago learned how to conceal it to the world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.