Looking for state metal hospital info.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by M!ke, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M!ke

M!ke Well-Known Member

I was wondering if any one had any useful info about them. I hear that they actually have convicts in there. That really detours me from even wanting to see a doctor looking for help with my suicidal problems, because I'd hate to be locked up with a bunch of convicts. (the angry kind) I just can't deal with angry people to well. Also I was wondering if you could actually have a private restroom, because it honestly sucks being walked in on. it's just not cool. I think I'd prefer sticking it out with my suicidal thoughts then get help in that manner.

Anyway any info would be great. :unsure:

Also I hope this is the right place to post this. If it's not then I'm sorry I really didn't know were it could go.

2. william11373

william11373 Member

Well based on what you wrong I dont think you need to go to a mental hospital.

You can try to cope with your issues on your own. Write down everything that is wrong with your life. Then write down solutions for each problem, and fix them one at a time.

The best person who can help you in life is yourself.

3. M!ke

M!ke Well-Known Member

I actually have a list like that. It's answered some good questions. Hopefully I can just go to the doctor and just get on some pills for this mild depression. I've had it since I was a kid now and I'm finally getting to that point where I'm willing to get help for it. I'm just not willing to be locked up with criminals. Why in the world would they mix lawful civilians with convicts? :blink:

Any way. I'm just worried that if I tell the doctor that I'm thinking about suicide everyday that he'll see it as a risk. I dunno, I don't like taking chances when it comes to that.

Oh yeah I've been diagnosed with Dysthymia for depression and some other issues. I'v seen a military doctor before. I just wanted to try a civilian one this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.