looking for the right stuff!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iammary, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iammary

iammary Member

Yes I'm wanting to die . But I want to make sure of the right way. I don't want anything messy. I would like to go in my sleep. have appointment with doc to get <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. the wait is unbarable . I want to go now . I don't want to wait but I guess i have to.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  2. despairguy

despairguy Active Member

looking for the right stuff uh?
    plase make some real research b4 doing something stupid.
    90% of the case of OD always fail.
    Reconsider ur options first. Im not here to judge or anything like that and hope u dont get mad at me.

Good bye
  3. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

Overdosing fails 98% of the time, don't do it :/
  4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Attempts by overdosage fail greater than 95 percent of the time. That means that you will likely be stuck in a hospital sucking down tubes to clear your stomach, or drinking a terrible smelling liquid and having diarrhea and nausea for days on end. Afterward, they'll send you to a psych ward, where you will likely be imprisoned for weeks and forced to ingest medication for a newly diagnosed mental disorder and you will live with that stigma amongst your embarrassed family for the rest of your life.

Not trying to create a fright, but overdosing is a known failure. Look at the Overdosing thread in the "After Effects" subforum and see how many people have tried multiple times and failed, and what they had to deal with afterward.

Also, methods are not allowed for open discussion on the site.

What's causing you to want to do this?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
  5. CheckingOut

CheckingOut New Member

I'm curious, I am new here and this was the first thread i clicked on.

If methods are not allowable discussion topics here, can you redirect me to someplace where they are?

I'll assume form a brief perusal of this forum that this place is meant for the PREVENTION of suicide.

However, there are times and situations where Suicide is an entirely reasonable remedy, and there SHOULD be a place where it can be discussed in this manner.

Any ideas?

Thank You.
  6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You have yet to taste the joys of life! Do not give up!! I know things are hard right now, but it is these times that make us stronger. No one knows what their future holds, but I can tell you that it is worth the wait. If you want to end the life you are in do it the right way and surrender it to someone capable in handling it. I found my light,rock, and salvation. He is not limited to just me. Blessings..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Mary. Please reconsider your overdosing plan. Most overdoses just leave you with more pain and suffering and have the possibility of damaging your internal organs. We're not allowed to discuss suicide methods on this site because it is a suicide prevention forum, not a pro suicide forum. Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.