Looking Forward To Finding The Courage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bodhiutah, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodhiutah

bodhiutah New Member

Hello everyone i just thought i would drop by and see what's going on in the forum,as for me i'm just trying to find the courage to commit suicide and i want the people around me to hurt like i do for a change(especially) my wife who'm i can't trust because like most people she's just a f-cking liar that's out for herself and it's no big deal for her to laugh at my pain or ignore it while she does her cross word puzzles,i plan on killing myself where i feel comfortable which is outside next to the pool,i have had alot of good times there and when i can build up enough courage through drugs and drinking i will end it there for the whole family to see.I want them to be shocked that i actually did it and for atleast one moment in time i can make a real meaningfull statement that says i told ya so and now you can deal with what's left of this screwed up piece of nothing i like to call Jim,i hate the fact that i'm not dead yet and that i'm actually sharing this with anyone but this weekend i should have enough money for what i need to get the job done and hopefully i'll find the courage along with it,i hate this f-cking life and i wan't it over as soon as possible..

2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

That's a zinger of a first post.

So... your wife actually laughs at your pain??? :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.