Looking Forward!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ~Nobody~, May 23, 2007.

1. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I just wanted to record this. To share and to look back on later.

I feel good right now. I haven't felt like this in ages.

It's a beautiful sunny day. It's just gorgeous. The world is a beautiful place. I sat out in the garden with a good friend, getting pleasantly high in a fuzzy sort of way, and listening to great music.

I was sitting here, just letting my mind wander, and I suddenly realised that I was thinking about the future. Not years ahead, but days and weeks and months. And I was thinking it looked alright, really :smile:. I haven't been able to think about what I'm doing 2 days ahead for so long, because the thought of living was just so painful. But right now it's looking difficult but possible at worst, and bloody fantastic at best. :smile:

Tonight, I am going home. My mum has calmed down and is being nice to me. Tomorrow evening I am going to the cinema with a few friends. On Friday I am going to Chessington :biggrin:. On Saturday night I'm at a friend's house. In a few weeks is the Festival :smile:, and in a couple of months it'll be _____ Week and those long summer evenings :smile:.

I'm planning social things! Things involving other people. Things in busy places.

No doubt my mum will be a drunken cow later, I'll be too paranoid to go to the cinema tomorrow, and all the other plans will fall through. One little thing will go wrong and I'll plummet back into the darkness.

But right now, it doesn't feel like that. And I'm going to enjoy every damn minute of it, even if it never reaches another full sixty.

I'm smiling. :smile:

2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

it must be something in the air my friend - this is a truely wonderful place.

i hope things contiune this way for you.

Dont let the sun go down on you (i think thats what elton said!)

Smile!!

Clare xxx

3. Tara

Tara Guest

yay! im so happy for you! :D:D:D:D

sounds great!

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: NODDY!!!!:biggrin:

5. Always Alone

Always Alone Guest

I'm not suppost to be online right now, but I think I have a few minutes before I get caught. Really please to hear that your doing well! You deserve it! I hope this is a turning point for you! Take care,

6. ~Nobody~

:smile: Thanks everyone :grouphug:

_______-Boy!! Sweetheart, it's amazing to see you here. It gave me such a shock! I hope you got the reply I sent you by letter :smile:.

:hug:

x x x

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm so glad!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :) :flowers:

8. ~Nobody~

Awww Caz, I love you to pieces! :hug:

Miss you muchly, hope your internet it all sorted now and that you are feeling okay today :arms: x x x

9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I hope that things keep going well for you. I am glad that you are start looking forward and not just simply exsisting. I am proud of you for that. Keep it up. I know how hard it can be. Just remember you got friends here and we are not going anywhere. We're here for you when ever you need us. Take care. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss