looking forward

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HateMeToday, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

I think to live you need something to look forward to, and some may feel they don't have anything to look forward to, but it can be the smallest thing, like your favorite tv show coming back or a book you really wanted to read, somehow the smallest things keep me alive like looking forward to seeing myself skinny after i've lost the weight i've wanted to for so long, or waiting for my ex bfs and cousins babies to be born, the simplest things can keep me here for one more day, i hope other people have things to look forward to, if not make something, i just needed to say this because it's something i think about a lot and sometimes it keeps me going, but not when i'm at my worst but it may stop me from getting to my worst, maybe if you're getting really depressed and don't have anything to look forward to, or atleast you think you don't, you could order something online, i like waiting for packages it's a thrill lol, then you have something to wait for, usually in life it's the little things that matter so maybe these little things could help.

2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Ordering stuff by mail is something that did keep me going, sadly I can't do it anymore, cause I live alone but before the idea of getting a "present" kept me alive. I really got pissed off if something happend and they would say that it would take a week or so longer. I would always think to myself "WTF am I living now for, if my package only comes in a week".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.