Looking some answers

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Walker, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walker

Walker Guest

We have lost a friend todAy to depression, that ultimately end in suicide.
    We have don't have any idea if he was a memeber here or know anyone here.
    We wanted 2 kno every any bits & pieces to understand why.

His name is Alex. Alexander.
    Anybody here knows by this name. From NYC.

Your help is appreciated. Knowing your here 4 each other is wonderful.
    Take care you guys.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Walker and welcome to the forum :arms:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

The name doesn't ring a bell. Did you find something that makes you think he was a member here? :hug:

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome walker. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Most people here have a user name to protect their anonimity. Have you any idea if he had a nickname or something that he may have used. The more information you give us the more someone may be able to help. You are no doubt looking for reasons for your friends actions and without knowing anything about him it is hard to say but sometimes when someone is depressed the pain of there feelings just becomes too much and no matter what help or support they may receive a point is reached when they simply cannot take it anymore. Death then becomes a release from that pain. I hope you can find some answers to the questions you must surely have. All the best.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Walker,
    The name doesn't ring a bell. Like snowraven said most everyone here uses a screen name. Have you tried taking his computer to a shop where they can pull up his history. Maybe you can find some awnsers there!Sorry we can't be of more help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.