1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to chat (but i dont have suicidal thoughts)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DiegoArgentina, Mar 5, 2018.

1. I dont have suicidal thoughts, i entered to this forum cause is related with depression, sorry if I should dont be using this forum, but maybe there are others who use this forum who doesnt have suicide ideations but feel relate to a forum about it, any other who entered here more for depression but not for suicide thoguhts ? who entered here to chat and meet other people from different places ? If any entered for the same, message me. People who have been struggling with something, looking to chat with othes.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, no - not everyone here is suicidal. Some are here because they want to help, some are here because they are depressed, anxious or suffer from other disorders. You do not have to be suicidal to be here. You are very welcome here (hugs)

3. cofish

cofish Member

I joined for pretty much the same reason as you did. Felt quite overwhelmed and thought it may be a good idea to lurk around and talk, or maybe even try to help. There is a chat where you can have an instant conversation.
    Good luck with your depression mate.

4. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Welcome. Everyone is welcome here. :) We're glad you made it. See you around.

5. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Hey there, looks like you're poking your thread to the top haha Have you tried to join the chat? You might find some people there that you click with right away and then you could carry that conversation away to the messaging.. or just chat there in the room.

6. Rizik

Rizik New Member

lol
    I relate to you Mr OP.
    However it seems that the majority of threads here are about people's personal lives and problems and whatnot - which is fine if that's what really works for them, but when I'm depressed over something, I find it more helpfull to keep my mind from it.
    Distraction is the only cure, when the cause cannot be aequately addressed.