Looking up (at least today).

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jul 27, 2008.

1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Well, its nearing 6pm. I havent had my meds today and Im feeling great (no thats not the positive..Well the feeling great is:tongue:)..I woke up this morning (two hours after my husband tried to wake me up :eek:hmy:) and got dressed for church. We went early so Wyatt could get use to who was going to be in the childrens church. It was my first trip to church in ages (since before Christmas) and I felt great. I felt my heart would explode when the pastor was talking about Jesus driving out demons. I have been cheerful today. I think its because of church (and jesus of course). I know I will probably catch a lot of crap off this post (since I talked about church and jesus) but hopefully everyone will see that this is a positive for me...
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i am glad to hear things are looking up for ya, and the fact that church and jesus are a part of that in my opinion are cool too.

take care
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad to hear that you have had a good day and if faith and spiritualism is what helped you to get there-wonderful. I hope these feelings continue. Take care. :hug:
  4. ThoseEmptyWalls

Thank you both :) I went to church a lot when I was a teenager and never felt depressed or down in that time period.. I also went for a while last year but stopped before Christmas because I got sick (and not going made me depressed). I hope going has the same effect on me this time and I hope that effect lasts (and nothing stops me from going and causes me to loose it)... Sorry Im rambling now :rolleyes:
  5. ThoseEmptyWalls

Things are still looking up.. I got the good news yesterday that my min. payments on a certain account arent going to be anywhere near what I thought they would be. Which alowd me to add something else to the credit account :) I ordered a stationery/excercise bike to aid in my weight loss.. Im feeling good about that.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

that's great! congratulations :)
    glad things are looking up for you.
    hope it stays that way.
  7. ThoseEmptyWalls

Things are good today.. I went to this free place and came home with a ton of clothes and toys :biggrin: Im a bit upset because I cant get my abilify and will be without any meds until I can see the new doctor (in September)..Please wish me luck on that!