Looks like I'm done this time for good,Goodbye all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm tired of going through life just to have another day of absolute hell,I've decided I'm going to bo gone for good this time if all works out well hopefully.Goodbye everyone please don't mourn my passing I hope you all get the peace you all so deserve so much goodbye and thanks for everything I'm so sorry I couldn't be of any or more help to all of you take care.

IV2010

hey ace...I hope you;ve changed your mind..
what's happened to make you get to this point now?
there will be people who will mourn your passing for sure and will miss you...
please get yourself to ER or call for help asap..

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hey ace. I haven't been around here for a while, but I decided to pop in and check up on some old friends. I can see that things are pretty rough for you right now. Remember, you're stronger than you think. You've fought the good fight for so many years now, there's no sense in giving up now. Is your dad treating you better these days? How's your summer going? :hug:

I'm new here. I don't know you or anyone here. But I understand how you feel because I feel the same. Keep trying to distract yourself? That's all I know how to do, anyway.
I'm scared to go to hospital. Really, scared of everything I guess.
It is true that nothing lasts forever and life is so fragile! Please, try to do whatever it takes to keep yourself alive.
You seem like a kind, good-hearted person and you must know that the world needs all the good people it can get right now.
I know it feels unbearable to live though each minute right now but there will come a moment, maybe even part of a day, where you will be happy that you're still alive.
If you leave now, you will never know what could have been and for those who know you (even I who don't), it would cause many hearts to break if you take your life away.
Please, hold on with us. Wishing I knew how to comfort you. Just very sorry that you feel like this.
Hoping you'll be back, that you are "OK". My heart goes out to you.

L

LoveMYlIFEnOW

Hey ace I hope you didn't do anything stupid! I'm new here but please don't I was once feeling like you, but you can make it and be successful just believe in yourself Ace and try to pull yourself together

Hi
Your private message box is full.

I want to know firstly how you are? (No asking for methods ~Raven) I hope to hear from you. I am leaving in January.

My name is Dina. If you respond we can chat via email.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hey Ace. I'm hoping that you're okay. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for. You've struggled for so many years and you've managed to hang on for a long time. You can do this man. :hug:

ace

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes I'm still here but I'm very overwhelmed right now&my mind really is so fixated on ending it all I'm so sorry.I can't help but wan't to get this over &done with asap I don't wan't to keep going anymore I'm tired of fighting this pointless struggle so badly I can't help but it's something I have to do and it's better for everyone really/the world/myself to get this over and done with I know it is.Thank you so much everyone but I should never of been been born I'm so sorry to you all.

1Lefty

SF Supporter
Hi Ace - you probably don't know me, and you've been around a lot longer than I. I do know that you've helped a lot of people. And found responses when you needed help. There is so much concern we have for each other, we can help (but not prescribe using pharmaceuticals).

I'm so sorry that there is so much pain in your life. I've been there, I just wanted the pain to stop. I survived my attempt, and I'm glad now that I did. Life still sucks a lot of the time, but there have been enough bright spots to make it worth the pain of living.

You are important, you're among people who care. Hold on, PM if you want. I'm not here often, but there are lots of more capable people than I.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Thank you everyone for your warm wishes I'm still here but I'm very overwhelmed right now&my mind really is so fixated on ending it all I'm so sorry.I can't help but wan't to get this over &done with asap I don't wan't to keep going anymore I'm tired of fighting this pointless struggle so badly I can't help but it's something I have to do and it's better for everyone really/the world/myself to get this over and done with I know it is.Thank you so much everyone but I should never of been been born I'm so sorry to you all.
Hey Ace. Glad to hear that you're still here with us man. I know that life is really hard for you right now and has been for many years, but you're here for a reason man. You have to stay here and deal with the demons in your closet. If you kill yourself, then you will come back in your next life and be forced to deal with the same problems and struggles that you've had to face in your life. I know it sounds cruel, but that's just the way it is. There is no heaven or hell. Don't give up Ace. You're a good person. :hug:

exkend

Hi Ace, if you kill your self you will be killing a whole lot of people who are in the same position as you too. You are like a pioneer, through your pain and suffering you need to show us that there is hope for the rest of us.Who the fuck else understands what this pain and suffering is like? Your life and journey are extreamly important to those in similar situations. I'll be praying for you and hope God guides to his love and grace.

Gof Bless

IV2010

glad to hear from you ace..I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed with pain
I hope you can hold on and this tough time will pass for you .
we're here if you want to talk more about things..
do you have some help in real life? :console:

ace

Thank you everyone I'm still here for now but I don't know how much longer I can keep going on for as suicide is so strongly on my mind.I can't help but feel it's all over like it has been for so long for me.I keep trying but at the end the struggle never really seems to be of much help.I've been seeing health professionals for years now but inside me I can't help that the desire to want to go is far stronger than to stay.To me I see it as you just keep fighting forever and what if you live to old age you just have been in endless pain anyway.For me I strongly want to go and I know I can go anytime really thank you everyone as always it really means so much.Dave yeah things are okay at home I guess but still really they seem to still bother me alot and I don't really have the strength or energy so much to think about much else as my head is so full&congested of everything really.For me I know I'm better off being dead for everyone else and myself I know this is true I just am a burden to everyone anyway and life isn't worth living really when you're just a loser period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00