Loooool fuck this.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TWF, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Today has had me going suicidal to no end. Being the fucking idiot I am, I opened the door to an intruder not knowing who he was. Immediately he stepped one foot inside of my door to block it, which legally granted him entry into my house. Me being the fucking idiot I am, listened to what he had to say. Then when the lorry pulled up me being the fucking idiot I am realised who this intruder was, I simply panicked and forced the motherfucker out of my house, with GREAT FORCE.

It was the debt collector coming to take some of our shit due to my mother's missed parking fine, and now he's going to press assault charges on me. I know right, 2 assault charges at the age of 18? How much do you have to fail to get that despite also having severe SA?

On top of that (more motivation to DO IT!!!:faint:), all of my mother's debt is my fault too because me being the fucking idiot I am, demand far too much effort from her due to my own failures (trust me, when I say MY OWN FAILURES I mean it) she putting £2000+ towards my university.

I'm better off dead, the money, time and oxygen spent on me can be put into better use. I will try to pay as much money back to everyone who helped me through, especially my mother. Living with SA coupled with mistake after mistake after mistake, I'm not even worth spending my own fucking time on.

Just wanted to make fun of myself and archive this somewhere. Rant over.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm really sorry to hear about the two assault charges. I really am. I can't imagine what you're going through. :hug: I hope your mother is OK...Alex

3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Thanks. I've calmed a bit.
    I panicked, I felt stupid for opening the door so I pushed him out. The bailiff hasn't pressed charges yet, so I'm fine for the time being but after I closed the door he said he would and I'm in big trouble.

I just didn't know it was against the law to push them out once they have gained entry until some research. I don't have any convictions or anything and I'm at university so it's ok I guess, just wait and see what happens.

4. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Did he say who he was before you pushed him? Because if not you could plead that you panicked when he tried to force his way in without saying who he was or why he was there. Just say you thought it was someone trying to break entry and was protecting self.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.