Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Hurted, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Tell A name of famous loosers and tell why they are loosers...

Im gonna start:

Rob zombie....

His movies are so bad that you can hardly watch them till end, his music can make you deaf...
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Moved to Coffee House, as that's the place for 'game' threads :)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am a loser, so i can't really call anyone else a loser:laugh:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2008
  4. Neale Donald Walsch :dry:

Author of "Conversations with God"
    The book was not bad really (but the music CD was superb!)

I think of him as a loser because he spent a year living on the streets, but never (ever) talks about what he learned there (that would at all relate to the Human Condition)...but does talk about how his "positive thinking" now allows him be deserving of wearing $500 shoes! (because money is part of God too!).

And I'm sure as hell that the shoemaker in El Salvador who made them didn't get paid $500! Though the salesclerk on Rodeo Drive probably got a hefty commi$$ion!! Fop! :mad: Him and Deepak Chopra (who writes one "$piritual $elf-help" book after another - as obviou$ly, the previou$ one$ weren't enough and/or didn't work!!) :dry:

BTW - neither of them give "free" lectures/appearances...you have to pay to hear their bullsh*t...
  5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

a ton of celebrities imo. a ton of politicians too. why? cause they either are corrupt or immoral, set a bad example for others and or are selfish and superficial/ liars etc etc. :D
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

me, but I am not famous yet :laugh:
  7. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Justin Bieber. He should do what other teenagers do, not singing music that makes my ears bleed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.