loosing battle

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jabooty, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

wasnt sure where to post this, but i guess overall i need some words of encouragement to keep on fighting! as i dont want to give up...im not a quitter...never was never will be.

i am battling a 2 horned GIANT as my mother use to say...albiet in farsi it came out a lot better than it does in english...deev-A do shach (literally translates into 2 horned devil)

anyway...altho the events of yesterday were somewhat in my favor (ill know by next week), I can gain no assitance on the descrepencies and the injustice that I have faced and yet continue to face. Im not going into the details, as it is too long and too convoluted for me to go into.

I am so angry about the whole situation that I am almost beside myself. Only to get on the phone today with some other jack-hole not even allowing me to fully explain the situation. I blame all this bullshit on our current law makers & big corporations (mainly banks, in which i have worked for lets see...JPM, Citi, US Bancop and Mellon in my 15 year work career history). Lie after fin' lie after fin' lie.

To give you a taste...I have had my 6th and 14th amandment rights just trampled on and no one gives a shit! FUCK THEM ALL! I will lead a protest to DC if I have to...as they have pissed off the wrong Citizen! Im sick and tired of so many c***s****s just doing anything they fin' please and me letting it roll of my back. Not anymore.

Overall im pissed, i really have had no desire to really talk to anyone. Not going to hurt myself in any way shape or form, mainly because I refuse to give anyone that satisfaction. But quit angry...and by all right I have EVERY RIGHT TO BE! btw this was confirmed by my therapist.

They keep this bullshit up, i will denounce my citizenship, because apprently its doesnt mean shit anyway and move to Belize and sell t-shirts/jewlery on the beach....at which point they can suck my left nipple, for lack of better swearing.

grrr and uuuug!!

:starwars:

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey jabooty....don't understand what happened but I can hear lots of anger there...
    sorry someones upset you...
    I hope posting eased it a little.. ..:hugtackles:

3. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I'm sorry things are so difficult for you. If you ever want to talk you can PM me or email me. You have been a good friend to me and I would like to help you if I can. :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I don't know what happened either, but I'm here if you need anything or feel like venting.

5. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

ehh...im ok. angry yes, but ok overall. the important thing here is that for one of the first times in my life, i am not taking it on ppl that are around me; which is good. My angry is mainly aimed at the the ppl that have put me in this situation.

I have actually made some strides over the last couple of days, im just sick of everything thats going on and tired..tired of fight what seems a loosing battle.

today i sat down with my congressman and explained the situation and I was actually surprised at what he told me, and what he said I really liked and gave me hope. I hate injustice and not being able to be heard. It looks like ppl are now listening and may actually rectify the situation...not only for me for for millions of other Americans that are suffering from the same situation. Needless to say it is a tough road to fight the establishment. But between tuesday and today ive won a couple small victories. Combine these victories and I may eventually win the war. Dont be surprised if I make it on the national news (in a good way) over the course of the year. As now it appears I have our Federal Government (not even the State) on my side now, which was a huge step. A huge step for me, in which again many other will benefit from!

summer I know you have been trying to get a hold of me, but unfortuantly i cant PM anyone right now, so as soon as I can i will.

Thanks for the support....the fight will continue and as each day psses I gain more and more support.

On a lighter note...i feel that my depression is or even has lifted! im not concentrating on the ex that much anymore...and it appears that I have opened up and more focused now!

6. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

when it rains it pours...if I get anymore good new today i may have to kiss you guys!

this should read...my drepression is over or has even lifted.

and for those of you who are going thru rough times financially or with the ex, i know its seems impossible to overcome your burdens right now. I didnt believe anyone when they told me that things would change. Not only did i get a position that I still start on june first. over the course of the week i have had a couple phone interviews as well as other oppurtunities that are coming my way. In fact, if I can get offered this position in which I interviewed for today...it will give me the oppurtunity to travel the entire globe. Everywhere from Europe to Africa to the Middle East! At which point none of you will be safe, because i will come and give you all hugs and kiss for real!! except the guys...dont get any funny ideas, i will only give you hugs! lol :tongue:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey jabooty that's great news.....I hope it all comes to pass for you....
    are you still gonna stay here and offer advice?...we'd miss you..:cool:

8. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

of course...im not going anywhere! :eek:)

9. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're staying. I'd miss you. :hug:

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:yeah: :clap:

11. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Wow what a turnaround...............I really hope this all works out for you...............Your fighting spirit is inspiring............thank you....shaz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.