Loosing Control

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Abby Rose, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

For the past four years I have been in school trying to earn my degree, and with one week to go I am not even sure I am going to pass a couple of my classes, let alone graduate. I try and try, but I always seem to fail miserably. I am trying to be optimistic but if I don't pass I see no reason as to why I should be alive. At this point there is little I can do actively to make sure I pass and will have to wait until my grades come out. But up to now everything hasn’t been terrible for me academically and so I am pretty sure something is going to be fucked up in this area of my life as well. Emotionally and physically I haven't felt this bad in a long time and if I fail in this I really don't have another move I could make nor could I do anything to hold myself together. I feel like I am coming apart, since I started cutting again and I just feel like shit every waking moment. I am trying to hold on but I feel as if I am going insane and there is nothing I can do about it.

2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Is there anything else encouraging this feeling of hopelessness? What has prompted you to qustion your life's worth, especially when you've come so far!

3. Abby Rose

Abby Rose Well-Known Member

I am in the middle of finals and I can not concentrate for the life of me. There is a strong possibility that I can fail at least one of my classes and if I don't pass I can't graduate. I tried my hardest throughout the semester and not only does in turn out that I am an idiot, I am an idiot who can’t even pass two simple classes. I an so tired with school and having a lack of a social life that I just want to be done with it but it seems I am far too much of a fuck up to accomplish anything positive in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.