loosing control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Everything in my life is spirialing out of control, nothing is going right for me. I am trying to loose weight and I am failing, I am trying to get better emotionally and I am failing, and I seem to be getting worse instead of making an improvement. I don't see why I should continue living if there is no chance of improvement.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard because what we are seeing could be different from what others are seeing say our doctors. I see no improvement in me either yet my doc says i am improving. I guess what is happening i am looking for big changes and not noticing the little ones. It is the little changes that are important because they are the platform for the big changes to happen. As long as you continue to try then it will happen try not to be to hard on yourself. Little steps that is what people keep drumming into my brain little steps at a time the big ones will come later . take care and don't give up okay keep fighting

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I still don't see the point in going on my doctors say I need more therapry, in truth I just want to be done with everthing.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Andrew :arms:. You need to try and hold on. You cant see the positives or see there being any change up the road because the depression doesnt let you. Please keep trying anything and everything that could change things for you. I know it's so much work and effort when all you want to do is quit. But you've got support here to help you through. Please dont give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.