Loosing everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kushioncut, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kushioncut

kushioncut Active Member

They want me to go to a DBT group that doesnt get out til 8pm after working all day in a stressful job. If I dont go, I loose my service providers and doctor. WHich means I have to go back to taking <edit moderator total eclipse method> a a night to stop my physical pain. And maybe not wake up. Or , I will go to the f-ing group and I will close my eyes as I am driving home at night in the dark and drive off a steep cliff. I hope they think the group was worth me attneding then. In hte meantime, I will contine to give away my belongings during this next week I have off.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will only damage your organs and be in sever pain if you take that much medication and falling asleep wheel you will harm others hun They are only doing what they think is best for YOU hun DBT therapy has helped many people get stable again

3. kushioncut

kushioncut Active Member

if i knew how to get stable again, i would. i thought this was place to get support. ik wouldnt hurt others when i closed my eyes in the car, i would purposely veer off cliff.

Getting feeling I am not wanted in this forum and will be closing my account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.