Loosing Hope....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hi-

I have been doing well for a really long time but every once in a while I get really depressed. I am not sure what is wrong I just don't know what to do anymore. I just want to be happy without going into these depressions. I want to cut so badly right now. I am loosing hope fast I feel like I will never recover I feel like I am always going to be a broken, worthless piece of shit. :'(

That and I really don't have anyone to talk to about this stuff. I don't know maybe I don't deserve to be happy.

I do everything I possibly can to help other people and it seems like when I need someone I don't have anyone to turn too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You do deserve to be happy!

I'm sorry you feel like this though.
    Do you at least have any professional help? As in therapy or counseling to talk about these things?

Kudos to you for helping other people it's not always an easy thing to do when you are struggling yourself. Well done!

Please don't hurt yourself. You deserve better than that!

Keep talking here and in the chat rooms, and know my inbox is always open!

3. Bath

Bath Member

I know how it feels-- feeling like you'll never recover, urges to hurt yourself, giving more than you get. Something that helps me personally is constant reminders that you've gotten out of it before, you can get out of it again. If you ever need somebody to listen to you genuinely and relate and offer guidance and support I'm here for you.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are NOT worthless you may feel that way but it is not true. You help others you give and care you are a very special person and i do hope you continue to talk here ok People care here they understand sadness hell i understand sadness the deep darkness but keep reaching out keep talking we hear you you are not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.