Loosing hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola 2018

I have had so many changes just as life looked a little better every thing just went bad my flashbacks as they want to name it has gotten so strong and so real the nitemares are worse then ever my family is falling apart I feel like a soda can that has been shook up bad and ready to blow then my dog got bad I know he's old but I love him so I have to put him down but want to spend the weekend with him and after everything that has happened I really want to go with him I think I'm ready the hurt is so much to bear by myself

Sorry to hear about your dog and that things are worse for you Lola

I wonder if they can give you dog some pain meds or something so that you can spend some time with him but he won't be in pain

Maybe you could try a different treatment method

I hope that something can help Lola, I hope that things can get better

Lola 2018

I wonder if they can give you dog some pain meds or something so that you can spend some time with him but he won't be in pain

My English bulldog is almost 11 his legs are so hard for him to walk on he cries all the time I'm not sure I can do it but I know how it hurts to suffer and he doesn't deserve it he's just the straw that broke the camel's back

Hello Lola
I too have a dog (two actually). The eldest is 15, and I know that every day is a bonus because she is such an old lady. I have had dogs all my life and I know only too well how much they fill your heart with love. Have you tried metacalm - it is a pain relief med that can be prescribed by a vet. I give my 15 year old glucosamine (a supplement you can get from any supermarket) and fish oil in her dinner. This has helped - but it’s not an immediate fix. Perhaps a visit to the vet would be something to consider ?? They may have something they can offer to help. No one likes to be in pain, and watching your precious companion must be difficult He’s a handsome guy !

Lola 2018

Hello Lola
I too have a dog (two actually). The eldest is 15, and I know that every day is a bonus because she is such an old lady. I have had dogs all my life and I know only too well how much they fill your heart with love. Have you tried metacalm - it is a pain relief med that can be prescribed by a vet. I give my 15 year old glucosamine (a supplement you can get from any supermarket) and fish oil in her dinner. This has helped - but it’s not an immediate fix. Perhaps a visit to the vet would be something to consider ?? They may have something they can offer to help. No one likes to be in pain, and watching your precious companion must be difficult He’s a handsome guy !
Thank you so much but max had been sick the arthritis in his legs made it hard to walk his organs started shutting down and i held him for hours the whole 75 pounds but I'm sad to say I lost my baby boy he past around 10 last nite it's very hard I wanted to go with him

Lola 2018

I lost my baby boy around 10 he's is no longer in pain but my heart is broke

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
That's terrible, I can't imagine how much losing a him must hurt. Not to sound cliche or anything, but he would want you to go on. I sincerely hope something good happens to you soon. Please try to stay safe

mpk

I am sorry too. I have lost my two dogs in less than 2 years because of age. I miss them terribly and am crying now just for thinking about it.

I have had so many changes just as life looked a little better every thing just went bad my flashbacks as they want to name it has gotten so strong and so real the nitemares are worse then ever my family is falling apart I feel like a soda can that has been shook up bad and ready to blow then my dog got bad I know he's old but I love him so I have to put him down but want to spend the weekend with him and after everything that has happened I really want to go with him I think I'm ready the hurt is so much to bear by myself
Hey Lola
I am so sorry to read that you have lost your ‘best boy’. Your heart must be very sore. It takes time to heal after the loss of such a companion. I have a very close bond with my dog and I can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. What you should think of is the fabulous life you gave him (not all dogs are so lucky), and of the happy days you both spent together. You made a dog very happy, and in return he gave you all his love. We can’t wish for more than that. He wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you - he would want you to happy and in time you will heal from this loss and be able to talk about him without feeling the pain of loss. Be kind to you over the weekend. Take care. I am thinking of you.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Lola
I am sorry. I am going to say a simple prayer for you I am going to ask for an angel to come and watch over you and give you strength I am also going to pray for angels to help watch over your family from what you said "my family is falling apart". You might have to reach out though and look, there are people that want to help you. I am one of them. I Love you.

Lola 2018

Lola

I am sorry. I am going to say a simple prayer for you I am going to ask for an angel to come and watch over you and give you strength I am also going to pray for angels to help watch over your family from what you said "my family is falling apart". You might have to reach out though and look, there are people that want to help you. I am one of them. I Love you.
Thank you for always being there and your kind words

Lola 2018

Hey Lola
I am so sorry to read that you have lost your ‘best boy’. Your heart must be very sore. It takes time to heal after the loss of such a companion. I have a very close bond with my dog and I can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. What you should think of is the fabulous life you gave him (not all dogs are so lucky), and of the happy days you both spent together. You made a dog very happy, and in return he gave you all his love. We can’t wish for more than that. He wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you - he would want you to happy and in time you will heal from this loss and be able to talk about him without feeling the pain of loss. Be kind to you over the weekend. Take care. I am thinking of you.
Thank you for the kind word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00