Loosing it today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 26, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

What is it with me today? I've been doing really well the last week or so. And today it's all gone wrong. I went to the doctors and we were talking about my od's. The last one he knows about was in November. Yet he will over give me two weeks of anti-depressants at a time. Says that's all he will trust me with :dry: And you know what, now I wanna do something. Badly :dry: I've just spend all day stopping someone doing it. And I wont go and leave them now, I wont :unsure: but i want to. :dry:
    The video to a song really triggers me. So why the hell do I keep watching it?? :mad: What happens in it...was my most recent idea of how to do *it* maybe I should eh *sigh*
    I was supposed to be going out with my boyfriend for the day tomorrow. I have just cancelled. I dont know why, I just don't feel like going out anymore :dry: I just wanna stay in bed. I didn't even go to the hospital with my Nan today. I'm so annoyed with myself :mad:
    And I keep shouting at people. Rowing with my Nan, with my Mum, with my boyfriend, with my mates. I just cant seem to stop myself. :dry:
    I keep randomly taking painkillers for no reason. Only two or four at the most, but like..all the time. I don't know why. They are not gonna do anything. Just something about the taking them :unsure:
    Something is confusing the hell out of me. I think I know, and then I think I don't know. And if I DO know...I don't know if I like it :unsure:
    I should really shut up now. Sorry. xx

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

First of all stop watching that bloody video.

I been where u are with the pain killers. I got A LOT worse, so you need to stop that right now. Everything i said on google talk i think is the best for you. I honestly do.

:hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Yeah I stopped listening to it
    As for what you said...meh, if you say so.
    Not much point now anyways. IT's too late

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Sam, if you read this before you get hold of me can you PLEASE let me know your okay. Have left you a voice mail and sent you a text message. Please don't do anything. Im freaking out over that message you left me. Please please please let me know your safe.

As for what i said, thought we had sorted that out. I said what i did because i want whats best for YOU. You told me what you wanted me to do and i'll stick by that cos you said its what you wanted. Theres a few things you said earlier that apply to me aswell.

Please be safe/

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Sam, just thought I'd drop by and say hi and find out how you was today, hope you're ok, pls let us know :hug: