Loosing it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Jul 8, 2011.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

coming across paranoid when not.

THEN actually getting paranoid (outside of here) about conspircay against me amongst people who dont like each other.
    Loosing grip on everything.

scared to say ANYTHING, not even boo to a ghost, as its always taken up worng.
    would love to live in a cave, away from people, so im not efected by others actions, opinion, inturpritatons.

If i think something, i say it. out right. not hidden in riddles. thast not how others are.

I'm loosing grip. loosing my mind.

lets see who notices.....

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: I can relate to what you mean in some fashion. I know im hyper sensitive to things atm, and my mind is playing off of possibilities, and then continueing off of those, to the point where I feel them.

Talking about it helps alot in my opinon. It lets you just get it out. Talk to someone to trust who will listen but not take anything personally, just to let you get the crap out. But I'd also suggest trying to re-affirm some aspects of reality. You already are stating key points, about conspiracies from people against you. The only thing I can suggest is, calming your mind down, realisitically looking at these possibilities, and how it can affect you. Then try to re-affirm that if someone has an issue against you, it's their issue. You don't have control of the things in other peoples lives, so let them do whatever they are doing. But try not to assume you know what's going on with someone else or how they are taking/acting on things. It'll drive you nuts.

if someone has a beef with you, let them come up to you and say it to your face. Otherwise, let them wallow in their shadows. But try not remember, that maybe they don't give a toss about whatever your thinking about either :)

^^ just ramble. Idk if it applies, doesn't really matter. Above it all, you matter :) You're better than any negative thought or shit someone decides to throw your way.
    Though I can really understand the impact of peoples moments and expressions as to how it affects how we think and feel. If this makes anysense, i know it can distorts our natural flow sometimes, but it's a learning curve i guess. Some people are just jerks you know. So fuck em :p

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Try to hang on to the fact that it is paranoia and that will pass. :hug:
    If some people are proving vexacious, then avoid them until you are ready to deal, nothing worse than having to deal with people and their shit when you have you own problems to deal with.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Thank you terry, blake. I'm trying to help myself, gotta keep working at it i suppose :(

5. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: