loosing the battle for life:sad:

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad::(Im slowly loosing this battle of life i feel as though im sinking no where to go no one to tell no light shinning through, just bleak darkness surrounding me now.
    I havent felt this way for a while but yesterday i was struck by thoughts and wanting to end my life i feel no purpose , no reason for living just desperation today and much sadness.
    Im so grateful to all of you here that befriended me xxxxxx

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So turn to us now patience. Don't try to battle this alone. It's a hard battle. It's horrible how those thoughts can shut us right down. So please try to fight them. Instead of thinking all those negative thoughts, try to focus on just one good one. If you need someone please pm me. Maybe I can help you find that one positive thought.

3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Patience
    Sorry you feel this way, please keep posting, you can and will over come these thoughts.
    Sometimes they are to much for us to deal with them alone
    itmahanh has offered you to pm or you can PM me, we are all in this together and together we can each overcome almost anything, with each others support.
    Stay Safe
    Danny.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  4. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Hugs...

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am still looking forward to that diet coke and coffee around your kitchen table. While I know how overwhelming everything can be, you do have the strength to continue on. Fight for not only your family and friends, but yourself as well. I am sorry I haven't been around to talk with you as much lately. I know you have a great support system here, whether I am here or not. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Thank you for continuing to reach out for help. As long as you are able to do that, there exists at least a sliver of hope. We all need that. Take care my dear patience. We are all here for you. :hug:

6. liveinhope

Thank you all , gentlelady i miss talking to you very much but i also understand , you to are in my thoughts daily, i am just in a very dark place again i had thought i was perhaps winning the battle but sadly im feeling im failing again and am in dark place a place i dont want to remain, im scared and alone

7. liveinhope

back in that hole have returned to work hoped it would help it hasnt just more tired more stressed more suicidal and nothing is changing, i am sick of living this life in the hope it will improve for me its not and ive given it time, nothing has changes its time to leave to find that other place and i hope if there is a god anywhere he will at least understand why:sad:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dawn :hug: maybe hun u should try to get another job that wont get you all stressed out hun :hug: you know i'm here for you hun :hug:

9. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

No such creation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.