Lord Jesus Light to the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

ihavenosoul said:
i seriously dont really have any idea of what this thread has to do with suicide or how to help people who are suicidal, but whatever....
I dont see how it is either and its a shame i have to watch what i say in reply. So i'll keep it to this, in my opinion people who insist on posting things like that should be banned its not helpful in any way shape or form to those suffering, this isnt the first time there has been someone leaving posts like this and theres always been a negative affect. There are other places for those types of posts. And before anyone claims im christian bashing or trying to stop freedom of speech etc etc im not, its not about the post being from a christian perspective and frankly i couldnt give a monkeys whose perspective its from :blink: and freedom of speech carries a certain responsibility for the appropriate time and place for what you have to say.

I

ihavenosoul

i agree, a lot of people tell me that i seem Christian bashing a lot, but im not, i wouldnt care if this post was some type of Christian thing as long as it had something to do with helping the people on this forum, but this doesnt.

ihavenosoul said:
i agree, a lot of people tell me that i seem Christian bashing a lot, but im not, i wouldnt care if this post was some type of Christian thing as long as it had something to do with helping the people on this forum, but this doesnt.
I agree

Well. I'm religious, because I think that I am a god. Although this is more down to evidence rather than faith.

I think applying religion to an external entity, only encourages people to believe there is something stronger than themselves that will throw a rope when they fall of a ship.

From my experience, belief in itself is false because it lacks evidence.

If everyone had the courage to know they had the potential to be a god, there would be no holy wars, no jihads and suffering would be reduced.

G

Godsdrummer

So does that mean I shouldnt post my the sermon vids from my church?

For the record, I am not trying to convert people, I am offering my help to try and save people.

Anyway....if you read the post I put up for the latest sermon, you will understand more clearly.

Last edited:

Crue-K

I totally agree with you. What planet are these people from? There is no mythical character called Jesus that is written about in a book of absurdities. Do they really think that when they find themselves looking a bottle of pills or a scalpel blade that some divine intervention will stop them from taking their life? Nothing makes me angrier than the God squad preaching their bullshit when it doesn’t make any valid points. This thread should have been closed as it is full of shit.
Shove your God and Jesus up your arse.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
This sets a very difficult trigger for me, because when not on medication, I try to translate scripture (not interpret, translate) as some can attest.

This thread makes me uncomfortable because of that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00