Loser alert!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by losery, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losery

losery Guest

I normally keep my details pretty private, which is why I'm posting here.

On Monday I turned 27. I had to move back home four years ago, so therefore no longer have a house. I have no job (I'm far too ill to work, although I do do worthwhile volunteering). I have no friends. I am single.

I just feel like such a complete and utter loser. I can see that I have faced battles a lot of other people have not, and I have won them, but overall I'm losing the war because I have no more options to try.

I always believed I could get to a better place, but my belief and hope in that is waning.

I hate the thought of yet another shit year coming my way because no matter how hard I try, nothing gets better.

My GOD, this sounds so woe is me, and I'm not like that at all, I just feel like a complete and utter loser.

I wish I could be 'normal' (or rather not ill).
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. You shouldn't feel like a loser though. I've always found that anyone who does 'worthwhile volunteering' tends to be a pretty decent person. Hope you find a way to move on from these feelings. I'm going to be off and on here most of the day so message me if you feel you could do with someone to chat with. Best wishes.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not a loser you are like many just down on their luck right now. Have you a therapist you can talk to anyone to help with your depression. I hope New Year brings more opportunities for a new future for you and many of us Never give up okay there will be more doors opening it is just a waiting game but you need to put out hundreds of resumes my son found that out and he got 3 call backs and finally got a good job don't give up hope.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you have conquered other battles, you can succeed here too...why not get an online degree, study something, find a fun hobby, etc. while you have the time...you are not worthless and when you find yourself doing something you like, you may feel better...sorry you are ill and hope this yr brings you fulfillment and recovery...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.