LOSER!!!!! I'm nothing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by timmay20, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmay20

timmay20 Member

HI everyone my name is Timothy.

I am a 21 years old, black male, and a loser. I didn't finish high school because I stop caring about life and all my motivation went out the window.I took my GED test in june and tried I failed. I have never worked a day in my life(I despise PEOPLE), and my mom wants me out. I can't drive a car(SCARED).

Background information:

When I was 4 my father was killed getting hit by a bus, I didn't even go to his funeral. My father side of the family had him buried right after my mother found out and told me on my way to school. I have always pondered why didn't my mother handled my father situation if that was her husband. Well, two years later my mother had my little sister by a man that already had a family and didn't tell her that. He hated me because I would not let him take my father place, two years later he left my mom and went back to his family . My mother has three kids by three different men and she thinks it doesn't affects anyone because now she is a church going single hard working mother doing the best she can. My father death has always affected me, I have poor social skills, I never had sane male role model, I'm jealous of people with fathers, and I stay in the house all the time. I just don't know how to express myself to others without feeling like I'm whining(poor ME). I once valued my life, now hate it because I don't like myself at all.

I have stop cutting myself for five months now, but I have had enough of my meaningless life. I'm just wondering what is the best way to kill myself(no pain). :sad: My life is a deferred dream of crap. Sorry all you for whining, just don't end up like me. A LOSER:mellow:

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you couldn't grow up in a household with two loving, happily married parents Timmay. Those of us that had that should consider ourselves lucky. It doesn't mean that you're a loser by any means. You can still take make up courses and get your high school diploma and maybe go to college or learn a trade etc. You should stop cutting yourself because that just makes things even worse. You can prove to everyone that you're capable of getting a job and eventually getting married. You just have to try hard to make things get better. :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Timmy,
    I never finished high school either and I have tried the home study courses. I couldn't complete it because my mind would get all garbled up! The one time I tried going to classes on campus I was kicked out until I would pay a old debt.
    Why don't you get a tutor? they will help you to understand better and give some help and love for a thought. Please stay strong!! We are hear for you..:chopper:..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.