loser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Callysta, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callysta

Callysta New Member

my husband is in the Marines and just deployed .. without him, my life is empty. i'm up every night because of nightmares and i can't stay at home because i feel too nervous. i am nothing without him. but i know it is wrong for me to kill myself because it's selfish. he made me promise i'd still be here when he gets back. i don't know why he even bothers with me. i'm a drug addict and a slut. i don't deserve to live. not even sure why i'm here except that i've tried to kill myself before and i was researching other methods when i found this site. my chest hurts, and my heart is beating so fast i can feel it in the center of my head and inside my ears. i want this to be over.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Callysta you need help and your husband is in the Marines reach out ok to other wifes that are in you same position. Also reach out to get help with your addictions while he is away get yourself into a treatment plan the army will help you do that ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.