Loser

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by guest31, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest31

guest31 New Member

I just dont get it. I'm 31 years old, and for as long as I remember, I have done nothing but lose or fail. Nothing I try to do or accomplish works out. All of the friends I make eventually stop talking to me. I have either been rejected screwed up the few relationships I have been in...something just happens, usually something that I do and everything falls apart. I'm an honest and true loser. Not the stereotypical nerd loser, but someone who has always and will always lose, no matter how hard he tries. I'm at the end of my rope, I just don't know what to do. I have no friends to help me and I don't get along with any of my family. I just don't know what is so wrong with me that I am so disliked.

2. kimailis

kimailis Active Member

did you try to look back and analyze if you done something wrong? why is this happening? everything has a cause.

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi guest, you know, it's actually one of the symptoms of depression that you start to feel like a total loser. this was new info to me, i knew about the other symptoms, like feeling suicidal, sleeping lots, headaches, etc. i had also decided i was a total fuck up, thinking that this was the underlying cause of my depression... what a shock when i read that this all or nothing thinking was a symptom. it gave me great hope that i could fight this sneaky, lying thing called depression.

don't give up. you can start to feel better with help and support,

catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.